Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Don't Know What To Call It

After I get back from the U.P., I had to go to my aunt's wedding, I went to see my friend, Darren, then I called Kim to see what she was up to. Turns out she was busy all week, and that she had to get ready for her horse show on Saturday. So I went over to visit her on her last day of the week that she'll be here. She had to leave today to get used to the horse and get him ready for the show. We didn't really do much considering that we won't see each other for awhile, but it was still fun. I wish I didn't leave so early, I probably would have stayed there all night if I could.

3 comments:

Alonna said...

You take forever to blog.
WAY too long at the very least.
Gotten anything in the mail lately?

Anonymous said...

you think you parents would let you stay at a girls house?

Alonna said...

I'm starting to wonder if you'll ever blog again. Perhaps you just dissappeared off of the face of the earth. AGAIN!